New Year's Resolutions.
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Happy 2007! Hope you had a great New Year's. Mine was cool, played a great gig in MA with some old East Coast friends Atomic Babies and DJ Venom and lots of Stoli. Got back to the hotel and it was an all-night Entourage marathon on HBO so I was chillin'. Things are looking up for '07. To keep shit moving, here are my New Year's resolutions.
1) Work harder! More art, more music, more records, more CDs, more, more, more!
2) Less sleep.
3) Less food.
4) Anyone who disappoints me is fired with the quickness. This is the biggest one. If you say you're gonna do something, FOLLOW THROUGH. People ask me to do stuff, I deliver and so should you. No excuses.
5) No more guest lists when I play out except for when I play Berlin.
6) Like DeNiro said in "The Score," never do a job in your own city. Export only from now on.
7) Tighten up the ship! I've let shit get too lax. These resolutions are step one.
8) If you're a loser, I can't fuck with you. Nothing personal.
9) Lernen mehr Deutsch!
10) Work out more.
11) If you've fucked me over in the past, don't wait a year or two 'till the coast is clear then peek your head out and try and be cool with me again. This happened a lot to me in 2006.
12) No more freebies or friend discounts. You've been warned ;-)
Today's an artwork day so on to the drawing board. I'm working on the new book and the Berlin art show this spring. Between being in the studio last Friday for the trip-hop joint and playing out New Year's Eve, my ears are blasted so I'm just drawing for a few days.
-AO :: 12:19 PM ::